Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I miss knitting....




So I've been sewing. And sewing. And sewing....

The big wedding is only a month away. The lovely Cate will tie the knot on Sept. 3rd.

I'm only 8 table runners and a few fabric basket liners away from being able to return to my knitting. I have Clare's dress and 17 table runners completed.

Oh, and did I mention I've also made 200 bars of scented soap? Wrapped in fabric and ribbon?

Knitting.... 37 days away and counting.

Although I've had fun with all this sewing and soapmaking stuff, I can't wait to

return to my knitting!


2 comments:

Nonna Rose said...

First of all, if that's your granddaughter, where has the time gone?! Secondly, that dress is gorgeous!!!!

Yvonne said...

I am with Rose. That is Clare?

And I can't believe Cate is getting married so soon!

I love the dress.

I can't wait to see pictures of everything.

Hope all is well, Holly.