Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Socks and more socks...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are the Opals I started again in the basic regia pattern. This yarn is great. It feels good. It looks good. I think it has more spring and memory than other sock yarns I've worked with so I'm optimistic about the K1P1 ribbing not stretching out with this. Who knows? It probably won't be any different than anything else.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are the DGS Confetti superwash socks I finished in the basic regia pattern on size 2 dp's. They turned out well. One of my daughter's will end up with them for Christmas I'm sure.

I still have lots of bigger projects rolling around in my head but I'm going to try to stay on the sock bandwagon until I use up some of this yarn... and there is LOTS of it. I feel like I'm in sock prison and there's a sweater out there somewhere trying to break me out.

0 comments: