I use my digital camera every day for work... well almost every day. In it's case, it takes up too much space in my purse so it's been laying in there without the case. I noticed that it was getting all scratched up. So, over the weekend, I knit up this little bag to keep it in. It works perfectly. If I had it to do over again, I'd make it even shorter. One inch shorter would have been better.
It's worsted weight yarn, 42 stitches divided evenly on size 5 DP's. It's all straight knitting except for one row of k5, yo, k2 tog. repeat to end in the middle of the green section for the i-cord drawstring. I did the kitchener stitch to close the bottom. Easy and functional.
I updated my Ravelry pages a little yesterday. Someday I'm going to get that all figured out and get organized in there. You can find me by searching hollyboc. It's a work in progress.