Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mystery of the Disappearing Obsession....

I don't know what has gotten into me. I don't want to knit. After years and years of near obsession, I'm just not feeling it.

So, while I will talk myself into finishing the baby's blanket, I think I'm going to take a knitting break for now and try to get it back eventually.


For a while, I thought sewing was taking over, but I really don't want to do that either. Could be time to get caught up on my reading, or do a little home improvement. There are walls that need painted for sure.
Below is a completed sewing project .... diaper bag and changing pad for Clare. I'm rather proud of this project. I never made anything like this before. It didn't require a lot of skill, but it was new for me. It's cute, don't you think?





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLLY! That is the CUTEST bag ever!! You could make them and sell them! Holy wow is that just gorgeous. Where did you get the fabric??

Sarah said...

Could be the warm weather. Personally I find it tough to even think about wool in the summer.

Love the bag!

Nonna Rose said...

The bag is wonderful. I love it!

We go in cycles and at this moment you need a break. Use your creativity other ways and before you know it it will be fall and you'll be thinking about sweaters for Clare.