Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sewing

I was late with my SIL's birthday (as usual) but in my defense, I couldn't decide what to get her. She's into golfing so I made this for her. It's a travel bag for her golf shoes. They get pretty yucky and this will keep everything else in her suitcase clean. I like it.
































As I was leaving the house this morning, I realized I wanted to stay home and work on the baby's blanket. I think that's a good sign. I'm digging into that again tonight. Yay knitting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome golf shoe bag! I'm glad to hear you're getting back to knitting.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I need to start golfing so that you can make me on too :)

Shell said...

Oh good - its working. Keep that knitting mojo going!

Anonymous said...

yo, Mom...I think it's time for an update.