BLAST FROM THE PAST
Blast From the Past
A High School Meme, borrowed from CHERYL
1. Who was your best friend? I had two.. Terrie and Linda
2. What sports did you play? Softball and Tennis (not well either)
3. What kind of car did you drive? My mother’s Buick something or other.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you? Probably at Terrie's house.
5. Were you a party animal? No.
6. Were you considered a flirt? No.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I think I was in the chorus.
8. Were you a nerd? I wouldn't say nerd. But I was probably one step away.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Oh, I was WAY too boring for that.
10. Can you sing the fight song? We had an alma mater. Not a fight song. I know the first line.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Thompson. He taught personal typing. I took one year.
It was the most intelligent thing I could have done. No other class has served me so well.
12. School mascot? A tiger
13. Did you go to Prom? yes
14. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I wouldn't go back, but if I had to, I'd do it
a lot differently.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? It was inside due to weather and I kept thinking my boyfriend, who was in the Air Force would show up and surprise me. He didn't.
16. Where were you on senior skip day? There was no senior skip day. Or if there was, I was
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, I worked at Grant's department store.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? No one left the building. Lunch was the cafeteria
and ONLY the cafeteria.
19. Have you gained weight since then? I was never thin. But to answer the question, yes.
20. What did you do after graduation? Went to college for one year.. then work.
21. Who was your Senior prom date? My boyfriend at the time, Tim.
22. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion? I went. I'm over it now.
23. Who was your home room teacher? I remember one. He was gay when no one was gay.
24. Who will repost this after you? Beats me.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
BLAST FROM THE PAST
Posted by Holly at 8:27 AM