Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Soleil Boredom

I was bored with Soleil last night and I wanted to cast on for Arlene in the worst way. But, I am committed to finishing Soleil before starting the other one so I ended up doing NO knitting last night. I just couldn't talk myself into picking it up. I guess you'll have days like that.

In totally non-knitting news I started Weight Watchers on Saturday. I've tried to lose this 20 extra pounds on my own but it's obvious now that I have to answer to someone or I won't get it done. I have to say this program is not bad... not bad at all! I'm still enjoying my all important glass of wine with dinner and eating mostly what I want.... just a lot less of it. To me, the 8 glasses of water a day is the most difficult part. In truth, I can't do it. Thats too much water and way too many trips to the bathroom to my way of thinking. I guess I'm going to do this like I do everything else.... MY way. I have some important functions and two very nice vacations coming up in August and September and I'm too vain and self-conscious to go with the extra weight so I'm totally committed to this diet. I just wish I had the desire to excercise. I hate the "E" word!

0 comments: