Thursday, June 30, 2005

Serious Withdrawal

I haven't been able to knit the last three nights and it's making me crazy! Between work and helping my mother shop, there is no time for frivolous things. But on a positive note, I have found some nice bargains while clothes shopping with my mother. I HATE to shop (as noted in the 100 things about me from February's posts) and I never do it until I'm absolutely desperate for something. So, having to take my mother so she can get ready for a trip to Colorado for my brother's wedding, I have been forced to shop and it has been successful. Amazing what you can find when you aren't really looking.

So, work is serious today. The largest closing of my career on tap for 4:30pm. I've got knots in my stomach the size of beach balls over this one. (for those of you who think it would be so much fun to show houses for a living, believe me when I tell you that it's days like this that no one thinks about or knows about when they say that!) Keep a good thought that all goes well because you never know about these things until you walk away from the table. If all goes well it translates into YARN, baby! Lots and lots of YARN. :-)

0 comments: