Friday, August 19, 2005

Almost there with big blue....
















Finished except for sewing up the seams. It's a perfect fit and it will be sooooo warm! 100% wool. I love it. I noticed that in bright light the different color blue on the sleeve bottom is noticeable but in regular light you really can't see it. I don't care. I'm just glad it's finished. And how much of the original blue did I have left over when I finished the roll neck? See for yourself:
















In a perfect world, that neck would have had a few more rows on it but I'll take what I can get without using the brighter blue right at eye level. That would stand out like a sore thumb. It's doable the way it is I think. I was VERY lucky here.

Socks and scarves.... here I come!! I have sock yarn out the waazuu and I'm diggin in!

1 comments:

jillz said...

It looks really great Holly ! What yarn did you end up using?