Thursday, May 26, 2005

Any Questions?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let's review why I am afraid to fly.

A. There is no pulling off to the side of the road.
B. If people were meant to fly they'd have wings.
C. No one feels the need to give you emergency instructions on a bus.
D. Panic attacks - Ever had one? Not fun. Not fun at all.
E. Air pockets. Why? Why are there air pockets?
F. Turbulence - Say that word a few times. Is there a scarier word in the English vocabulary?
G. Terrorism - Too scary to even THINK about.
H. Lazy plane mechanics. "Oh, I THOUGHT I tightened those bolts."
I. Lost luggage...ok, not scary, but DAMN annoying.
J. Take Off. The worst part by far. The noise alone takes 3 years off my life.


I could go on but what's the point? You get the picture. I need some serious medication for tomorrow... but I can't take it because I need a clear head to help my parents travel. So, to all my knitting buddies out there in cyberspace, keep a good thought for me tomorrow around 7:00am EST. I need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

Tara said...

It'll be okay, Holly! Just take some Tylenol PM (or something stronger!) and try to pass out.

luvs2knit said...

Are you going anywhere fun??? It so, it will make the traveling not seem so stressful. But, I've been there before with you!!! Have a great trip.