Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Soliel

I am still working on the patterned bottom of this tank top and I am one stitch off. Somehow, somewhere, I ended up with an extra stitch and do you think I can find it? I have ripped, I have knitted and I have ripped again. And the little bugger is still there. It's driving me nuts. I hate it when things like this happen!! I kept getting interrupted by the phone so no wonder it's off. I want to knit on a desert island.

But the good news today is that Karen in Seattle has come up with some Cascade 220 that I can use to finish my sweater. She sent me a little piece, and when I looked at it last night when I got home late, it looked like a perfect match. In the light of day, I can see that it is a little different, but, when mixed with the other color, I don't think it will be too noticable and I am definitely going for it!! Thank you Karen!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Holy cow! Yarn all the way from Seattle? That rocks! At least now you'll be able to finish your sweater! Just in time for summer.... :)~