Monday, May 09, 2005

A Funny Side Note about MS&W

I have a friend who does not understand knitting and fiber. She is the friend I refer to in 100 Things About Me in my February Archives. She is the one who can talk anyone in to anything.
She is not crafty and wouldn't know a knit from a purl to save her life. When I told her I was going to Maryland Sheep and Wool she thought that was just about the funniest thing she had ever heard of. However, coincidentally, she was going to be in Baltimore for the weekend at the same time for a little relaxation at Inner Harbor. So she calls me late Saturday afternoon on my cell phone and can't wait to tell me that her whole hotel in Baltimore is full of people from all over the place (including Hawaii) going to the "Sheep Festival". I have a feeling she may have a newfound respect for my hobby! Maybe.

0 comments: