Friday, September 02, 2005

Duh....

Sometimes I'm so clueless I surprise even myself. Check out the purse handles I sent for:


Do you see anything wrong with this picture? I obviously didn't understand when I purchased them that they came individually and not in sets. So I need another round handle and another oval handle to complete a purse. And at $6.95 EACH might I say that it wasn't such a great deal. For some reason I just think that $13.90 plus shipping and handling is a lot for two small wooden rings. They ARE nice quality but I just think I can do better than that elsewhere.

In other knitting news, I have Richard's (my boss) scarf almost complete in Debbie Bliss's Cashmerino Aran. One Christmas gift down.

Sad.....

In watching the news this morning I am in shock over what is happening in New Orleans. Shock and disbelief. I'm going to stop here and not go into a political rant but what good is sending money if no one is going to use it to help those people?

1 comments:

Nora said...

Could you use one handle per purse (on the odd balls) and use a flap or latch over it...there must be a way to design a bag with a single.

I am at a lose to describe with words but I am positive it can be done somehow...