Thursday, September 14, 2006

Random Blathering (just because it's funny)

BRAD PITT SAYS HE AND ANGIE WON'T MARRY UNTIL THE RESTRICTIONS ON WHO CAN MARRY WHOM ARE DROPPED.

Oh no. Say it isn't so. Do you think we can band together and implore the powers that be into changing how the world works for Brad and Angie?? I mean, really, I won't sleep. We should notify congress. Does the UN have any say? They're living in SIN people! For God's Sake! We have to do something!!

I'm sure their decision has absolutely everything to do with social reform and nothing at all to do with the ol' pre-nup discussion. Give me a break. But I guess you do have to give them credit. Nice save.

2 comments:

A said...

I think what Brad said is good in theory. I agree with him that anyone who wants to get married should be able to. However, his attitude also strikes me as someone who has big ole commitment issues. Geez Brad, I think Angie gets the picture...no marriage for you. Just good old fashion hooking up and living together :)

LaurieG said...

Wait, wait -- what I love is the statement that it will "destroy the institution of marriage". What, as soon as he's able to my husband's gonna dump me to marry another guy? If the gov't really wanted to strengthen marriage they'd reward me (financially) for staying married! (I deserve it!) Can we get a bill started on that?