Monday, July 11, 2005

Finally Finished Arlene... Voila

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The lovely Cate modeling Arlene. Oh if only it would look this good on me! It's pinned big time in the back for this photo because it would be WAY too big for Cate in it's completed state. But it fits me and I'm happy with it. The little beads are cute, huh? Beats those big round silver things shown on the pattern.

In other knitting news I almost have "W" finished as well. One more good night of knitting and I can put that project to rest. As you can tell, I didn't get much done this weekend besides knitting. It was a great relaxing weekend for me. I'm usually working my tail off but I only had to work Saturday morning and that was it!

I will cast on for my sister's Clapotis after "W" is finished. I'm looking forward to doing another one of those. Hopefully it will go fast and I can dig into the Christmas projects.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Barb