Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Slow but steady.....

progress on Clapotis II. I figured you really don't need to see a photo of clapotis with a few more rows on than the last photo, right? It's just a bigger "V" at this point. My husband's brother and his wife are visiting from Florida so there hasn't been much time to knit. And who feels like knitting when it's a gazillion degrees out anyhow? Holy Heck! Turn the heat off! I can't stand it. All I can say is Thank God for air conditioning. I don't know how people live without it in this heat.

I got my red Soleil back from the seamstress the other day. She re-did the thing a la Bonnie Marie (? was that the name?) It fits now but the shoulders look a little funky. I am so tempted to rip those things and do a kitchener closing. But with my luck I'd just make it even worse so I'll probably let it alone. It will sit in my drawer forever because I won't get rid of it since I made it but I'll probably never wear it because of the shoulder funkiness. (is that a word?)

Work has been Gawd-awful lately. One problem after another. From radon to roof problems and people bitching and moaning about anything and everything. It would be nice if I had the power to make everyone happy and agreeable to everything but it doesn't work that way. I think I was due for some rocky roads since things were going so smoothly for so long. It tends to go in cycles. In real estate, so much is out of the agent's control but who is the first person in the line of fire when something goes wrong? You got it. Moi. So why do I love it??? :-)

0 comments: