Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday in Railroad Town... not much to report

Image hosting by Photobucket

The buttonhole trim thing... So... the other side and then the collar and this one is off the books.
THANK GOD! Definitely cute. Definitely a pain. And she's definitely worth it!

You can't believe what I put myself through last night trying NOT to cast on a pair of socks. It must be what needing a drink feels like. I SO wanted to do that. But I knew if I did, this sweater would never get finished.

I have Kepler on again today at work. So far no one has asked me if I knit it. Pretty soon I'm going to put a sign around my neck that says, "HEY... I knit this sweater. Isn't anyone going to tell me how cool it is???" Yep, I'm needy.

1 comments:

LaurieG said...

You have more will power than me! I just can't fight those urges (not knitting ones, at any rate!) Love the sweater!