Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Unfinished Objects...they're taking over

Ugh! I have so many irons in the fire... as my mother used to say. I remember a day when I knit one thing at a time until it was finished. I wonder what happened to me. Short attention span I think is the answer.

I have socks on needles, a baby sweater, a clapotis and a big afghan. I'm hooked on Trellis. I kicked major butt on that last night and got to the arm decreases. (I was going to clean the bathroom... shoulda, woulda, coulda... but I was having too much fun)

No cleaning or knitting tonight... meeting my sister and a friend for dinner. Sometimes you just have to give the needles (and scrub buckets) a rest.

I'm thinking of taking photos of my stash for a future blog post. Maybe that will shame me into NOT purchasing any more yarn until I use some of it up.

Nah.

0 comments: