Monday, April 18, 2005

How Long Will This Last??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice tidy yarn basket. Like my kid's rooms, it will probably only look like this for a day. Before I re-organized, this basket was piled so high with junk that I couldn't have fit another needle in it!

I frogged the Opal sock. The K2P2 ribbing just wasn't cutting it. It did not do the yarn justice just as I knew it wouldn't. I wish I would learn to trust my own judgement sometimes. So I guess it's back to the Regia Basic Sock Pattern. The photo of my confetti socks turned out all blurry (gosh, I hate that camera) so I'll have to try it again tonight.

I fear I'm going to have to cut back on my knitting now. My garden is begging for attention and I have so much Spring cleaning to do. I might have to do weekly updates for a while at Finnegan Purl Knits. Plus I need to WALK some of these winter pounds off in the evening now that it's nice. No excuses anymore.

Oh... some promising news! Some lady on the west coast left a message for my LYS proprietor that she thinks she has my Cascade 220 # 8811. Gosh I hope so. I have that sweater layed out on the dining room table and I just want to get it finished.

0 comments: