Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Look! A Finished Sock!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I'm still boiling mad but I've decided to be an adult about this and move on. (@#*&%$#)
Regarding my last post.... I apologize for my bad behavior. I promise never to do that again. At least not until he p----- me off again.

I finished one Opal Sock. If there is a better superwash wool sock yarn out there I want to know what it is. I've used Regia, DGS, Lana Grossa and a few more but this stuff beats them all. It just looks and feels better.

I'm seriously having trouble finding time to knit. I obviously don't feel the need to hibernate when the time changes and it stays light longer. It makes such a difference in my state of mind and energy level. I am NOT a winter person.

I do have a baby gift to knit and, wouldn't you know it, this couple has to be one of the few these days that DO NOT want to know the sex of the child. So that means I have to wait until the little bugger is born to decide what to knit. I hate knitting greens and yellows and white for babies. If it's a boy I want it to be something cute (and maybe nautical) in blue. If it's a girl, I want it to be girlie. Darn these two! In all honesty though, I never wanted to know either. The surprise was always the best part.

0 comments: