Friday, April 22, 2005

Look closely.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you examine this photo (poor quality that it is) closely, you will see that I managed to put about an inch on this baby in the last 4 days. I REALLY miss knitting. It's safe to say that the spring real estate madness has finally hit. I've been working my butt off.... got home last night at 9:30pm after starting my work day at a 7:00am breakfast meeting. I'm not complaining, believe me, but, I REALLY miss knitting. I'm sure I won't be doing any knitting until possibly Sunday at an Open House that I don't expect to be well attended. I've got my brother coming in from Florida tonight and daughter and son-in-law coming from Delaware tomorrow. So it's family and work and no knitting. Did I mention that I REALLY miss knitting?

0 comments: