Monday, April 11, 2005

Now What?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did you ever have one of those weekends where you're just coasting along smoothly into Sunday and then all hell breaks loose? I'll spare you the personal details but as for the knitting content, I actually ran out of Cascade 220 for my sweater with 4 inches of the second sleeve to go and a few rows on the neck. I'd be totally freaking out right now but I think (THINK being the operative word) that there is more of it at the LYS. I saw it not long ago when I was looking in that direction contemplating making a few more Sophie bags. I didn't even know I was running short. I thought I had another skein of it in a box in my spare room. Imagine my terror when I realized I didn't! To make matters worse, when I realized I was finished for the day with my sweater, I started a scarf, worked on it for about two hours and ended up frogging the whole thing. Instead of writing the rows down, I thought I could remember them in my head, and I did about 5 rows out of sequence and didn't realize it until I had about 5 inches of scarf finished.
Geez!
All this while I was watching a movie that didn't end until Midnight which is WAY past my bedtime. I am currently in a state of sleep deprivation which is not a good thing for me. If people know what's good for them they'll steer clear of me today!
On a more positive note, we went to see FEVER PITCH on Friday night and really enjoyed it.
A very cute movie for the baseball fanatic or anyone else for that matter.

0 comments: