Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lonely Little Yarn Ball

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's what's left of my Cascade 220 hanging out on the plant in my office. It's just hanging out waiting to meet up with some long lost friends from the dye pot.

I knitted on my socks a little last night but not much. I actually went and tried spray tanning... a unique experience to say the least. I am a reformed (at least I hope) tanning bed addict. Lately I have noticed my skin begging for mercy so I have decided to go a different route this year. All in all, the air brush spray thing wasn't too bad. The girl had a hand held air brush and she just sprayed me all over with it.. twice. The worst part was just standing there to dry for 20 minutes. The results? Well, it's a light, but noticable tan. With the tanning bed, I would continue to keep going back until I got a nice dark tan. I don't think I can do that with this spray on tan because the spotted fading you get with fake tanning products is very ugly and noticable when the tan is very dark and begins to fade. I'm just going to have to be satisfied with a light tan and go again when it fades to almost nothing.

0 comments: