Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Phew! That was a close one!

Well it would appear that Clapotis is ok. I dropped stitches through the disaster zone and they don't look any different than anywhere else. Which makes me wonder about the whole "knit through the back" thing. I know when I picked all those stitches up and carried them up through the piece that they did not end up as they should have. I would have thought that would mess it up...I mean why do it that way if it isn't going to make a difference one way or another? I don't know. My mind doesn't work in a manner that enables me to figure it out. I'm just HAPPY that all's well that ends well. I should have some photos of the finished product tomorrow. I have a few more rows to do tonight and it will be finished.

Tonight is knitting night at the LYS. I have almost an entire skein of clapotis yarn left and I was thinking if I buy one more I could do the honeymoon cami out of that. I'm in the mood for a summer knit. However, just so you know, I WILL finish the sweater before casting on for the cami. Yeah, right..... if you believe that I have some land in Florida.....

0 comments: