Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Book Report

Image hosting byPhotobucket Wow... what is with Blogger today??? It's acting all goofy. It won't let me arrange anything the way I want it. Anyhow, I finally bought the sock book at Barnes and Noble on Friday night. This is a great book. I love the patterns even though they are written for small feet and I know I'll have to add more pattern sequences for me and my family's big feet. Image hosting by Photobucket And I bought this too. I've been wanting this book FOREVER. I don' t know if I'll ever get around to actually knitting anything from this book but I sure love looking at the patterns. Those charts intimidate me but I guess it's probably like anything else... once you get started, it all falls into place. Now for the BEST. NEWS. EVER. My daughter and son-in-law are moving home!!! YAY! He got a great job here and they are thinking April...before the baby is born. I'm in grandma heaven. :-)

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, Holly I'm so excited for you!! Nothing like a grandma being close to the new grandchild.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I keep hoping my husband will try and find a job closer to home. We'll see.

P.S. I've been wanting that sock book forever! One of these days I'm going to break down and buy it!

Donna said...

How exciting for you grandma. My brother and wife live in GA. I won't see my neice or nephew for a long while after it is born.

luvs2knit said...

Holly...Glad to hear that your daughter is moving back home!!! How wonderful is that? Yeah

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!