Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ice scrapers and other random stuff....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If I thought this would really work, i'd actually try it. If I buy one more ice scraper that doesn't work I'm going to scream. You buy these things with about a 3 or 4 inch scraper and put it on the windshield and it scrapes off about a quarter inch of ice at a time. At that rate you'll be scraping until Spring.

So I hate ice scrapers.
Okay, I got that out of my system.

I worked for hours on Clapotis III last night and finally got to the decrease rows where you drop the stitch at the beginning AND end of every 12th row. So there is light at the end of the ... dropped stitches. I'm happy. I'm going to absolutely love it. It's heavy. It's pretty. It will be warm.

Did I mention that I'm dieting? Again. One of these days I'm going to learn to eat right so I don't have to keep doing this. I keep getting stuff in the mail from Weight Watchers. They want me back. You would think that they'd give up on me, but no. They continually hold out hope. Actually, I'm sure they love people like me. People who need to keep coming back.... with checks. I decided I'm going to do it on my own this time. No more paying to get on the scales. My gosh.. have a little self discipline already! I can do this! 15 lbs. by May 1st is my goal.

I'm sad about the miners. And even more sad that their families had to go through that roller coaster of misinformation. How terrible.

0 comments: