Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sleep

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My husband is an insomniac. Always has been. I have never had trouble sleeping until recently. I worry. My back hurts. I stress. My back hurts. I can't shut my thought process down. And my back hurts. Did I say my back hurts? Anyhow, for anyone out there in the same boat, I have just one word. (well, almost two words. ok, one word and two letters) Tylenol PM.
Awesome, awesome stuff. And why is it being sold over the counter? That's the question. One of these little babies turns out the lights almost immediately and you're sleeping sister, let me tell ya. Groggy in the morning? Yes. Is it worth it? Yes. And the really good news is that you can still function in the middle of the night if you have to. You'll still hear the kids and the phone and be able to deal with whatever may come up. It's great stuff. I should do a commercial.

Knitting you ask? All Clapotis all the time. Still hacking away at it.

I still haven't received the baby sweater pattern in the mail that I ordered. Probably because of the holiday. I need to get started on that. That baby will be here any day now. I can't wait to meet her!

I'm going to preview a house for my daughter today. She and her husband have expressed the desire to move back home. Funny how impending parenthood changes your priorities. Hopefully they will be able to work that out. This Grandma, for one, would be very happy.

1 comments:

natasha said...

benadryl-which is dyphenhyrda-something...is what the ingredient in most over the counter sleeping pills is. i buy the generic because i am a cheap cheap girl, but it works even better than the prescription stuff my dr gives me and as long as you take it with more than 4 hours to sleep, you won't feel groggy. nuff said?