Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday Stuff

Off to my LYS to buy these today:

















I'll take another crack at intarsia tonight. Thanks to Jane for sending me some good instructions. After seeing the baby yesterday, she sure is worth the effort!

So the plan for today is cleaning (yuck), working... about 1 1/2 hours I'm guessing, laundry and cooking... then it's all knitting, all evening.

Well Cate is gone and so is my Revlon foundation in the darker shade. Coincidence? I think not. Cate, you're a little make-up stealing, tanning towelette stealing girl and I'm going to find something of yours in your room to use while you're gone!!

I am SO looking forward to meeting the Pittsburgh Secret Pals tomorrow! (and maybe doing a little shopping too!)

Pet Peeve of the Day:
This has been bothering me for quite some time. I am on the computer all day at work. In the winter I have a lot of down time and if it wasn't for the internet, I'd go insane. I HATE it when there are headlines for a news story or an entertainment story that I want to read and when I click on it, it turns out to be a video that I have to WATCH to get the story. First of all, you have to wait forever for it to load, then there is usually an annoying commercial that you have to watch before the actual story, thirdly, you have to turn the sound up to hear it which I do not like to do. When I'm in my office, I don't particularly want my coworkers to know I'm listening to Queen Latifa tell how she keeps her skin so beautiful. I JUST WANT TO READ IT!!!!!!!

Sorry. Every now and then I just have to rant.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

rant away, Holly.
Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

ranting keeps you from running screaming off into the distance.

It was soooo great to get to meet you!!! Your sweater is turning out so very beautiful! That's going to be one proud baby when she puts it on! (or rather, gets it put on her if we're being technical).